[3830] CQ160 CW LX7I(DL3BPC) Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ronald.schiltmans@freenet.de
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW LX7I(DL3BPC) Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 12:52:21 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): DL3BPC
Station: LX7I

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: JN29XV
Operating Time (hrs): 29

Total:  QSOs = 1486  State/Prov = 25  Countries = 73  Total Score = 818,888

Club:

Comments:

That was a lot of fun again !

Cleary condx to NA were worse than in previous years.
But Asia was good resulting in a nice run of JAs at the end.

On Saturday morning I took a chance by hoping that condx to NA would be equal
or better on Sunday morning. This turned out to be a tactical error which
resulted in a disspointing number of states/provinces. The anticipated lift at
sunrise could hardly be observed.

The station worked fine, although the main TX antenna now being located in the
middle of other towers felt somewhat compromised towards NA. The improved
Beverage system worked great and I could hear more than I could work.

Many thanks to Philippe LX2A for letting me using his station.

73 Ron
DL3BPC