[3830] NA Sprint CW W4AU HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4au@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W4AU HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 18:19:05 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W4AU
Operator(s): W4AU
Station: W4AU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   98       5
   40:   93      15
   20:   61      29
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC 1 and Only

Comments:

Murphy struck hard for this one... First, my second radio went belly up just
before the contest; second, literally as the clock turned 0000Z, my trusty amp
refused to key, so rather than suffer as LP for 4 hours I took the time to put
my 500W amp in line and use that. The psychological probably had more effect
than the few dB's I was down from 1500W, and I did feel discombobulated...
Anyway, I stuck it out and enjoyed taking advantage of the training from the
NCCC Thursday night NS events.

Thanks to all for the Q's and patience with my confusion with Run and S&P
at times.

73 - John, W4AU