[3830] NAQP RTTY K7SV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K7SV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 17:55:43 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:   68    28
   40:  230    47
   20:  263    52
   15:   77    21
   10:    8     6
-------------------
Total:  646   154  Total Score = 99,484

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Highly Illogical

Comments:

That was interesting and fun. I normally take a break around 23Z for dinner, but
it usually seems to be driven by a drop in rate. Things were going well so I
ended up working straight through and stopping at 0359Z. Looking at stats there
was a drop in rate during the 23Z hour. Not sure if I missed that much on the
low bands by knocking off the last two hours. Nice to work most of the Thurs
eve rtty sprint practice folks. Big thanks to K6UFO for sponsoring the event
and to WA7BNM for his 3830 efforts! Now on to CW and Fone!