[3830] SARTG LJ8IB(LB8IB) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, djekhall@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SARTG LJ8IB(LB8IB) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 18:26:04 +0000
                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: LJ8IB
Operator(s): LB8IB
Station: LA8W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rakkestad
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   78    790    29
   40:  239   2840    60
   20:  538   6795    92
   15:  420   5585    84
   10:   20    215    15
--------------------------
Total: 1295  16225   280  Total Score = 4,543,000

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Last year my warm up contest before CQWW was the SCC contest
This was such a great success so I had to repeat it this year with the SARTG
contest :-) I really liked the concept with 8 hours periods and plenty of rest
time during the battle. Just like last years CQWW this was one of the few
occasions when propagation was hot during the whole contest from our QTH near
the Auroral zone. 10 meter was down because of the low solar flux so it was a
big surprise when JA9CWJ showed up on my screen Sunday morning. This was the
only DX station I worked on 10.

I still enjoy this mode just more and more for each contest i work and again I
would like to give a big thanks to Don - AA5AU and Ed - W0YK who has shared
with the community and learned me everything there is to know about efficient
SO2R operation on RTTY.

Thanks to all who called med and cu in CQWW
I will probably sign with LB8IB because the skimmers don't seem to accept the
call LJ8IB

73 de
Olaf
LB8IB