[3830] NAQP SSB WN6K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wn6k@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WN6K Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 04:46:44 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:  313    48
   20:  222    49
   15:  228    42
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  763   139  Total Score = 106,057

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Since I was on Team SCCC #0, I am a tad late posting.  Conditions were fair to
good for a Summer Bash -  Managed a WAS (had not don that in a while) stayed
seated a long time and as a result got a nice ten hour average.

No reading - took my off time early when no 10m and 15m seemed to wain.  I went
to 20 but it did not sound fully 'developed' here.

was a 3 band effort which is typical for my a) SSB / poor antennas on the low
bands and b) summertime crashes

WN6K, Paul

FT-5000
SteppIR -DB18 @55ft. (40-6m)