[3830] CQWW SSB W4RM M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W4RM M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 20:44:27 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM W4NF W7IY K5OF K4RG K4UVA N3AHA
Station: W4RM

Class: M/M HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   40     9       25
   80:  322    18       72
   40:  917    30      102
   20: 1136    38      131
   15: 1788    37      133
   10: 1728    31      134
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

A big Thank You to Bill (W4RM) and his wife Lori for their hospitality during
the contest.  Bill and Stu (W7IY) spent a lot of time before the contest
refining the Beverage Switching App and that ran perfectly.  We had some
problems with a few PTT hang ups which required us to tap the footswitch a few
times to bring the RX back.  Also our Antenna Switcher box which allows the
four radios to get to any of the antennas had a few relay problems which caused
a few work a rounds. Other than that all other equipment and antennas hung in
there.
Our score was down from last year due to the poorer conditions on the Low bands
and the occasional Black Outs on the High Bands, but overall still a lot of fun
and a great score.  Thanks for the Qs and we'll see you in Feb and March for
the ARRL DX events.  73, Jack W4NF