[3830] NA Sprint CW WS7L HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW WS7L HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 22:00:27 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   46    0:45
   40:   93    1:45
   20:   93    1:30
---------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team: Oregon Slugs

Comments:

Exhilarating as usual. Did better than September but a bit short of last Feb. My
20 m beam was not in service but it didn't seem to make much difference. Still
chicken to try SO2V, although it seems like the typing is harder than the
listening sometimes. Kept putting too many V's in K6VVA and when I have to make
a typing correction it throws my whole rhythm off.

73 and thanks for the Q's
Carl WS7L
K-Line, Cushcraft R-6000, Butternut HF-2V.