[3830] NAQP RTTY WN6K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wn6k@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY WN6K Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 04:29:15 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:    3     3
   40:  111    38
   20:  172    41
   15:  161    42
   10:  111    30
-------------------
Total:  558   154  Total Score = 85,932

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

I don't know if our 'captain' put together a team or not... sent him an email on
Friday and saw an email from the club reflector @0900 this morning but it
"had not content" so I couldn't tell if there was a team or not.

Some kind of storm occurred during the contest so that slightly affected
things. There were times when it seemed like all stops and air brakes were in
place and not a creature was stirring not even my mouse.

WN6K, Paul

FT-5000
SteppIR -DB18 @55ft. (40-6m)
OCD @50ft. (160/80m)