[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 03:24:09 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 10

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0
   80:  10      9
   40:  16     14
   20:  16     12
   15:   5      4
   10:   0
-------------------
Total:  47     39  Total Score = 1,833

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

The name, Ted, was in honor of Ted, N9NB, who is home in NYC undergoing chemo
and additional tests for leukemia. He's in good shape so far, however faces
bone marrow transplants and additional medication. I sure wish he were on from
his mountain top abode in SW Virginia. Get well soon, professor!

15 at least was open to CA, OR, and WA so got those three and K8LS here in
Austin for four mults on that band. Twenty was disappointing, with weakish
signals and lotsa lost jumpballs. Forty was the best band overall, and I was
surprised to make 10 contacts on a very  noisy 80 meter band.

Mults were on the good side for me, and so were three banders, with KI7Y, K6MR,
K4BAI, K0AD, WJ9B, and KW8N in the log. The amazing QRP-master KE0G, always
comes through here, even on 80! Wow.

Five minute segments: 7, 8, 13, 8, 5, and 6 with a call from N0TA on 80 with 30
seconds to go. It was a good night, so "Ted" must have helped me in
some nice way.

Thanks to all for the usual fun.

73, Jim N3BB