[3830] GaQP W1TEF(@W4DFG) Single OpMixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP W1TEF(@W4DFG) Single OpMixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 20:05:56 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: W1TEF
Operator(s): W1TEF
Station: W4DFG

Class: Single OpMixed QRP
QTH: Little Mountain, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:
   40:     3        7
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:     3        7  CW-Dig Mults = 3  Ph Mults = 7  Total Score = 169

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Georgia all but disappeared for SC participants on Saturday.  Sunday Georgia was
on 40, but once 20 opened up, the GA ops went to 20 which put them out of reach
for SC again.  Weird propagation and not a great effort from me on Sunday.  I
made two attempts on Saturday for a total of 4 hours, but nothing - zero, zip,
nada.  Still, it was fun and I have to make this one comment - I listened in to
N4QET, Charles Pitchford, waiting in line for his QSO. He had a Q going with a
brand new operator, a KM4 who had never worked HF before. It was wonderful to
hear him encourage the new ham, make her comfortable and give her an enjoyable
contest experience. Well done Charles.