[3830] GaQP WN4AFP Single OpMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@pkministrywebs.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP WN4AFP Single OpMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 00:33:31 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): ?

  160:
   80:     17        4
   40:     43       52
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
------------------------
Total:     60       56  CW-Dig Mults = 44  Ph Mults = 34  Total Score = 13,728

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Very, very strange band conditions on Saturday! I only worked 16 Georgia
stations on 40m on Saturday. I heard stations all around me (FL, VA, NC, KY,
TN) working Georgia, but I couldn't hear any of them. I can typically work GA
anytime on 40m but not this weekend. I couldn't even hear N4PN. On Sunday, my
money band, 40m was back to normal. I had only limited time, but I was able to
"run" with success. I could have had a really good score in this
game, if conditions would have been on Saturday. I had a blast following the
mobiles including W4AN, AD4ES. KB4KBS, KC4YBO, N4G, W3DYA and W4W. Thanks for
all for the contacts. Proud member of the Swamp Fox Contest Group... 73's Dave
WN4AFP  (IC-730 40m dipole/G5RV)