[3830] FlQP K9NW(@K9UWA) SOAB(A)Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9nw@qth.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP K9NW(@K9UWA) SOAB(A)Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 23:03:37 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: K9NW
Operator(s): K9NW
Station: K9UWA

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH: Indiana
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   40:   73      9
   20:  404    220
   15:   71     17
   10:    7      1
--------------------
Total:  555    247  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 60  Total Score = 172,339

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Once again, the stellar fleet of mobiles put on a great show!

K1XX    69
K4OJ    67
AD4ES   56
W4MR    43
NO5W    42
W4AN    38
N5NA    38
W5WMU   36
N4FP    32
K4FCG   29 (all ssb)
KN4Y    26
N4CW    13
K2CIB   11
K1RQ     8
N4DAB    6
N8KH     3
KM3T     3

I'd only expected to be around for the first day and a few hours of the second
day but, as often happens, I got sucked in by needing to work the fleet in
"just one more."  And once I was still at it at noon on Sunday I
figured there's no point in stopping.

Mixed sweep was achieved sometime around 8 hours in (wasn't paying attention)
and CW sweep went in the books in the last hour of the first day.  The phone
sweep remains elusive.  (Need more SSB mobiles!)  Got the O-R-A-N-G-E sweep in
the first 35 minutes.

20 was good all day.  40 was ok, but noisy, for the couple hours or so of its
usefulness.  15 was spotty....if you were in DAD or MON I could probably hear
you fine.  Most QSOs there (and on 10) were on scatter.  When 800 QSOs looked
within reach there was a whole lot of "CQ Florida" unleashed on 20m
SSB!

See y'all next year....thanks for the QSOs!

73, Mike K9NW