[3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NO5W(@W5GAD) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 20:33:24 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 20

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: W5GAD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:   5
   20:  52
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  57     55  Total Score = 3,135

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, CL-33 @ 40ft + Windom, CQ/X 1.8.0.8

At the start it looked like I was headed for a new personal best with 120/hr
rate for the first 20 minutes on 20m. Then the bottom dropped out and it was a
struggle just to equal my 0300z score, even with an antenna that should play
way better than my mobile. Tried 15m and 10m several times but no response and
heard no signals when I scanned those bands.

Anyway it was fun as usual. Thanks for the Qs.

CU again next week.

73/Chuck/NO5W