[3830] NAQP CW W2FU M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W2FU M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 06:52:34 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W2FU
Operator(s): N2ZN NW2K K2TJ K0SM N2PP
Station: W2FU

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  138    38
   80:  440    55
   40:  606    59
   20:  497    68
   15:  201    49
   10:   54    12
-------------------
Total: 1936   281  Total Score = 544,016

Club: North Coast Contesters

Team:

Comments:

A little turmoil just before the start as we had to back off and go with N1MM
classic at the last minute.  Other than a little sweat, nothing was lost and we
started on-time and at full speed.

We were hoping for another year of reasonable 10 meters, but it really wasn't
there for us, and 15 was also down from last year, but we made it all up on 40
and mults on a couple of middle bands to end up higher than last year once
again.  Great job by this group that has been doing NAQP CW here now for 4
years.

Jeff, W2FU