[3830] RDA OG6N(OH6NIO) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RDA OG6N(OH6NIO) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 09:48:13 +0000
                    Russian District Award Contest

Call: OG6N
Operator(s): OH6NIO
Station: OG6N

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Mieto
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:    8      0       0
   80:   89      7       0
   40:  143      8       0
   20:  280     37       0
   15:   74      0       0
   10:    7      0       0
-------------------------------
Total:  601     52       0  RDA Districts = 318  Total Score = 2,076,540

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

On and off a few times chasing new districts. Abysmal conditions. Almost
non-existent 10m. 15m was most of the times almost empty. 20m was the money
band but shut down early. Low bands were also poor. This must have been the
worst propagation this year because during poor propagation we can usually work
loads of UA stations. I hope that this will not be the trend for the rest of the
year. Happy to work about 70 new districts.