[3830] CaQP W1WBB SO(A)Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP W1WBB SO(A)Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 22:27:37 +0000
                    California QSO Party

Call: W1WBB
Operator(s): W1WBB
Station: W1WBB

Class: SO(A)Fixed LP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): 8.25

  160:
   80:
   40:   27
   20:  105     61
   15:
   10:   13      7
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  145     68  Mults = 52  Total Score = 29,692

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Missed six counties in a bit over 8 hrs of op time: GLEN, MEND, NAPA, PLAC,
SFRA, & SISK.  Not having 15m available to me (TX issues) certainly hurt.
Had hoped the multiplier sweep would have been within closer reach this 50th
anniv. of CQP...alas, band conditions (poor) and activity from the rare
counties did not cooperate!

The "rush for the gold" (coin) was fun and a nice idea.  Good
activity from the GOLDRUSH stations -- worked all eight letters well before the
required 150 QSO plateau.  Have never worked so many 1x1 callsigns in any single
radio event -- there were lots this CQP!  Having my cluster filters set to show
only CA stations in my N1MM+ Logger Available Mults/QSOs Window worked
great...esp. Sunday PM when things got slow.

Icom IC-706mkIIG@ 100w; 5-band 10-20m Hexbeam up 32'; 88' doublet @ 40' on 40m.