[3830] SS CW KV8Q Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW KV8Q Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 22:27:38 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  337
   40:  171
   20:  135
   15:   92
   10:   32
------------

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

Another fun time.  I got my temporary 10/15 meter loop up Friday
afternoon and it provided 124 Q's.  I have one rig (TenTec Jupiter) on
the loop and the other rig (TenTec Eagle) on the G5RV so it's not a
'real' SO2R operation here all the time.  Glad to get the 10 meter Q's
on Saturday.  NIL there on Sunday with the disturbed condx.  Never
heard NT or KL7.  I was thrilled when VE4GV answered my CQ with two
hours left on 40.  80 meters was the money band here.  See you all
next year.  Thanks for all the Q's.  73 - tom