[3830] WAE RTTY GU0SUP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pcooper@guernsey.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY GU0SUP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 22:07:13 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:   15   15     0    52
   40:   98   98     0   132
   20:  132  132     0    86
   15:  173  173   220   118
   10:   73   73   100    82
------------------------------
Total:  491  491   320   470  Total Score = 381,170

Club: DL-DX RTTY Contest Group

Comments:

I really enjoy this contest, as it's a real challenge to get the most out of it.
However, I seemed to have numerous problems, some of my own doing, and some
caused by intentional QRM or stupidity.
Family matters also played a small part, but overall it was fun.
A few folk will be losing QSO's with me, as they thought they were working me,
when I was actually calling someone else.
Some highlights for me were getting ZM2B & CN8KD on 40m, getting called by
ZL3PAH, finding VE2FU and VA2AM on 40m, and best of all, I QSY'd to 17m to try
for 5Z4HW there, and only spent 4 minutes away from the contest. That was a new
bandslot for me, so worth the time.
Some very strange propagation at times too. I can't normally work G's on 15/20,
but did this time!
It was also good to see 10m open, and I made as much of it as I could, but it
was slow at times. I was very pleased to get Alain TR8CA there.
I missed quite a few "regulars" in this one - maybe they just don't
like QTC's!

Thanks to all for the fun and the points.

73 de Phil GU0SUP