[3830] NAQP CW W2FU M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W2FU M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 01:33:29 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W2FU
Operator(s): NW2K K0SM N2ZN K2TJ
Station: W2FU

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:  266    52
   80:  550    61
   40:  583    63
   20:  447    64
   15:  282    59
   10:  105    31
-------------------
Total: 2233   330  Total Score = 736,890

Club: New Mexico Big River Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Congratulations to the excellent work by the K5GO team, even if Stan didn't win
the Powerball.  I (being in Florida and not even near the station) also managed
to make a run to pick up a ticket......I didn't win either!  But it's great to
see the competition this year, maybe it will show up in the summer running
too?

Although not as good as last year, the high bands were better than we expected,
and the low bands not quite as good as expected.  But, it was nice to see all
bands still in-play in this contest.

The W2FU Team of Dean, Andy, Ken and Andy (and myself) wish everyone a great
New Year.

Jeff - W2FU