[3830] BARTG Sprint AB1J Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint AB1J Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 12:33:22 +0000
                    BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Waltham, MA
Operating Time (hrs): 11

------------
   80:
   40:   82
   20:   96
   15:   53
   10:    1
------------
Total:  232  Mults = 40  Continents = 4  Total Score = 37,120

Club:

Comments:

This is among my least favorite contests as it's specifically designed to thwart
small stations like mine, but it's good practice for the upcoming CQ-WPX-RTTY
and in the bleak mid-winter I need something to occupy me. In any case,
adversity makes me stronger. Right?

The only good thing about this contest is no RST. Those who can't live without
it will be dismayed to know everything worked FB anyway.

On a more interesting note, RTTY characters usually get busted by one bit
errors and I pretty much know what to expect with my call.  I have a table set
up to make sense it all, but this time I had a whole new bust, never seen
before: AB1J -> OA6Q   1->6 is one bit, but the others are three or four
bit changes.  Very cool.

I worked EI1916E commemerating the 1916 Easter Uprising against the English. We
had our own little dustup too, in 1776.

I worked N5TIT thrice. Reminds me of this bar I was in once on Mars. Arnie was
there, too.  Ask him about it.

On that cheery note I'm outta here,
73,
Ken, AB1J, suffering from SAD in the colonies