[3830] NA Sprint CW N5ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.l.myllymaki@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N5ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2016 06:20:05 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   60       0
   40:  129      10
   20:   72      34
---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC

Comments:

This is not my most favorite contest but it is interesting.  I think this was
only 2nd time I have operated whole time and was able to keep steady pace and
improve little from last years Feb score when I tried it last time.  At least
this time I had tried to program messages b4 the start although I still had
some weird stuff going out several times and need to figure out few more things
before next Sprint.  I think 300 QSOs is good next goal but it may take couple
times to get there...  40 was playing very well here, not so well on other
bands.  I was still fumbling on 20 when it began and 80 is not easy from here.
Anyway, thanks for QSOs and will see you again in next one, 73 de Marko N5ZO