[3830] ARRLDX SSB K7ABV SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K7ABV SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 02:12:23 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 15:43

  160:    0     0
   80:   18    16
   40:   83    48
   20:  202    69
   15:  187    64
   10:  110    31
-------------------
Total:  600   228  Total Score = 410,400

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

had a good time, even though, 10 meters never did open to Eu. it was good to SA
and NA so that helped a lot...had my usual qrn on 15 during part of the test,
with S9 level, so glad it was only for a few minutes each day...found 20 and 15
pretty good both days...night time on 40 Friday was pretty good even with my 2
el shorty 7 MHZ antenna at 65 feet played petty well, it is however tuned for
the low end of the band, oh well....xyl doesn't appreciate me yelling on the
radio when the bedroom is above the radio room so at 11pm had to basically
close down til 7:30 am....put in more time than usual, and funny thing it was
all S and P....guess I am getting tired of pileup control hi...their was some
good DX on also which was an added goodie...thanks for all the fun and
q's..K7ABV