[3830] ARRL June VHF K5QE Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K5QE Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 01:55:38 +0000
ARRL June VHF Contest

Call: K5QE
Operator(s): K5QE N5YA N5NU AE5VB KE5VKZ AF8Z N1XS W5RP KN5O K7RSM W4KXT NR5M
K5KNY
Station: K5QE

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 33

    6: 1242   243
    2:  201   121
  222:   28    18
  432:   50    32
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total: 1521   414  Total Score = 665,184

Club:

Comments:

Saturday was pretty bad.  All the 6M activity was in the Northern tier.  Sunday
made up for that.  We had several hours above 150 QSOs per hour.  The 432 EME
station was deaf on Saturday...we completely rebuilt the electronics on the
tower on Sunday morning.  When the moon rose, we got some very strong signals
from EU on 432.  That was cut short when a bad storm rumbled through.  2M EME
was its usual self...that is excellent.  We had two moon passes this time and
made the most of both of them.  222 was a dud(again).  We blew up the AZ rotor
control box on the EME antenna right off the bat.  We were only able to get a
few tropo contacts on 222.