[3830] CQ WW RTTY N6RV SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N6RV SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 00:48:43 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N6RV
Operator(s): N6RV
Station: N6RV

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   80:    0                0     0
   40:   57       4       34    15
   20:  132       8       57    20
   15:  207       5       35    22
   10:    2       0        1     1
------------------------------------
Total:  398      17      127    66  Total Score = 235,830

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

It took a year to put in the new tower. Right now I have one antenna, a DB-18E.
Soon the 4 element SteppIR will be up on a rotating ring, 80 and 160 will be
going up, and SO2R will be going full steam.

Conditions were down and I was not full time and I did not chase the local
mults. I missed the mornings. In SSB we will be going 48 hours. 40 meters was
great! I will operate SOAB(A) in the RTTY contest. It is fun to run around and
work DX!