[3830] RTTY Roundup N0KE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0ke@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N0KE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 17:33:39 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N0KE
Operator(s): N0KE
Station: N0KE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

------------
   80:   33
   40:  123
   20:  114
   15:   54
   10:   31
------------
Total:  355  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 22  Total Score = 24,140

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Very inefficient as I could never get computer and K3 to interface properly
other that reading the operating freq. All sending was done sending RTTY with
the K3 paddle or using the memory keys to send 4 canned msgs. I even managed to
run some JAs this way on 40m!

I was excited to find N7WY on 20m until he send MO!
Found an hour of E skip Sunday AM on 10 plus 4M1K and P49X
Conditions definitely on the poor side.

The 14.5 hrs per N1MM INCLUDES MUCH TIME NOT OPERATING