[3830] ARRL June VHF K4EA SO 3Band LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K4EA SO 3Band LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 13:14:04 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  590   142  Total Score = 83,780

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

It is great to be back on VHF and active in this contest.  My last activity and
contest entry was in 2008!  New QTH, new equipment, new antennas.  IC-9100, 6m
8 el LFA, 2m 14 el LFA.  All worked perfectly.

6M: Great pile-ups from 1,2, and 3 land. Even an F and an I worked.  But huge
hole to 8,9, and 0.  Only a few 7s and 6s near the end of the contest. A lot of
multipliers missed that were on JT65.

2M: I was surprised at the poor activity level.  Did some MSK144 but I didn't
have it working right and missed a great opportunity.  Did manage to work
K2DRH,K0TPP, and K5QE. Joel, W5ZN was booming in on SSB but no others in his
direction.  Good tropo as far south as central Florida but again only a few
active stations.

Used N1MM+ but no way to use WSJT-X simultaneously due to com port conflict. A
real PITA having to switch between the two to make QSO's and then log them.  So
I didn't!  Does anyone have a solution to this?

Neal, K4EA