[3830] NAQP SSB N7MZW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N7MZW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 03:41:05 +0000
North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cheyenne, WY
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

  160:    0     0
   80:   28    11
   40:  261    43
   20:   68    21
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  357    75  Total Score = 26,775

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC Gold

Comments:

Icom IC706 MK-2G at 90 watts output,MFJ-939 Auto Tuner,Heil ProSet,and a new
ZS6BKW,(a modified G5RV) up 40 feet at 6,053 feet elevation.Cushcraft MA5B
Director mounted on Apartment roof used for less than 6 contacts. Tough
sledding in this contest, with 20 minutes lost to a computer issue,ass well as
the discovery of a bad jumper cable between a 4 position coax switch and my
tuner.73% of log was 40 Meters with a few good runs.19% for 20 meters,and only
11% of my log was worked on 80.Only 3 VE's worked, plus 4 Hawaii and 1
Alaska.QRN BAD at times on 40, and REALLY BAD at all times on 80.Great to work
fellow GMCC team mates K0UK,AK0BC,and especially WP9KPT,who turned out to be my
very last contact,worked on 80 meters at 0555 UTC during +30 Db QRN. Thanks for
the frequent fills. NAQP is always ripe with old friends and GREAT OPS!Another
Boy and His (mostly) Wire Adventure from my Apartment QTH is in the books. 73,
November Seven Many Zebras Walking
Chuck Williams
Cheyenne, WY