[3830] SS CW K8BKM SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thammond@chartermi.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K8BKM SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 02:36:21 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K8BKM
Operator(s): K8BKM
Station: K8BKM

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  193
   40:  397
   20:  190
   15:    2
   10:
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Better than last year, but not a PR. Conditions Sunday evening were terrible. We
all knew PR and VI would be a challenge, if even on the air, but NNY??? What's
up with that. One guy got on at the end of the contest and ran a simplex pileup
that I was in no mood to tackle. I managed to work one of two stations from PR.

Only change in the station is a K3 instead of an FT-920. Antennas remained the
same; TA-33 at 50' and 204' inverted-v G5RV at 45'. I have finished in the same
neighborhood for 3 years in a row. The only way I'll improve my score is to go
SO2R or maybe take a shot at SOUHP instead of SOULP.

It's always fun, but 24 hours is too long to devote to a contest, IMO. Epic CW
contest though.

Thanks for the Q's

73, Tom
K8BKM