[3830] NAQP SSB WN6K Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WN6K@cox.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB WN6K Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 03:12:30 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:58

  160:    5     4
   80:   38    17
   40:  229    43
   20:  227    48
   15:   88    27
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  587   139  Total Score = 81,593

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Missed US Mults; DE + NE
Most Fun US Mult Worked:GA (160)

I was the illusive rabbit down Lewis C's hole as each band seemed to self
destruct and disappear. As others have already said, 15m was gone before it
started and as the Terra Sol Set 20 took leave also. I stuck with 20 until the
XYL returned with quick takeout. Killed an hour + 1 minute and returned to a
slow H/S of 40m until darkness finally came.  Decided that I would just stick
with it until the balance of my unused time came up. 80 + 160 gave me some
needed mult totals so I S/P until the end. A special thanks to all those
"curious" who wondered what was needed and allowed me to walk them
thru what I needed.It filled the vacuum until others found me.

WN6K, Paul

Thanks for the helpand patience as usual with an esecia