[3830] NA Sprint CW N0AX HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hwardsil@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N0AX HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 04:06:53 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N0AX
Operator(s): N0AX
Station: N0AX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  114
   40:  126
   20:   48
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I have a feeling this wouldn't have been nearly as much fun running Low Power.
Hope we get 20 meters back before too many more years go by.  Didn't miss any
mults heard although I didn't hear any MO this time - going to have to talk up
the Sprint in the local clubs.  Get your friends on for this one - lotsa fun.
73, Ward N0AX