[3830] ARRLDX SSB K7ABV SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K7ABV SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 23:10:23 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:   11    10
   40:   34    26
   20:  198    70
   15:   37    21
   10:
-------------------
Total:  280   127  Total Score = 106,680

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

well as expected 20 was the money band..15 good to central America and south
America...nothing else was heard at this station...sign of the times I guess for
the NW 7's...not much from Africa this round, 20 was open to Eu in the AM hours.
but after about noon local time they went south...never heard much after that
time..always good to be wanted so I enjoy this part of the test...and for the
time I had to spend, as usual I enjoyed  it...that is the main reason I enter
for sure..thanks to all for the q's..always good to give a mult to someone
needing MT...cu next time...K7ABV-MT for 61 years now...