[3830] EA RTTY MM3AWD SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY MM3AWD SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 16:12:16 +0000
                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: MM3AWD
Operator(s): MM3AWD
Station: MM3AWD

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Old Deer (Home QTH)
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:   79    46
   40:  141    62
   20:  127    49
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  347   157  Total Score = 78,971

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

great contest.
lots of activity.

score is over 20k less than last years winning in the category.
20 was the killer. I had and issue in the first few hours that as soon as i
keyed, everything would shut down, sourced the issue to a faulty CAT cable,
something wasnt right with it, so swapped it out and bingo all back to normal.
That issue definitely cost me valuable EA provinces and call areas, as 20 on
sunday was nowhere near as good.

40 was excellent all round, loads of NA/SA with great signals, also with 80. NA
was sometimes louder than the EU guys.

Lots of fun, great to catch lots of fellow diddlers.

See you next time around.

Yaesu FT1000mp @5watts , Doublet @25 feet / 40m dipole @25 feet / N1MM+ with
2tone and gritty decoders.

73, Scott