[3830] 432SprngSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 432SprngSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 13:20:10 +0000
                    432 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31/CT
Operating Time (hrs): 3.3

Total:  QSOs = 78  Mults = 29  Total Score = 2,262

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Nice to get on for the 432 sprint. Activity was fairly good and surprisingly
condx seemed about average. Suprisingly because we had rainy condx throughout
the sprint and some unsettled wx moving through.

I managed 64 QSO's by a little before 9 pm. Then took a break to put my daughter
to sleep and came back for another hour+. Only 14 Q's in that time frame so as
is typical for sprints activity really dropped off. Nice to work rovers VA3ELE
and K2EZ in their 4 grids and also rovers N2DXT and W2RMA. Adjacent grid FN41
was a no show. New England activity continues to be lower than in the past -
only 15 of my QSO's last night were from NE.

Tnx to the sponsors and for the Q's.

Jeff K1TEO