[3830] FlQP N4EK SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ejkoch@centurylink.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4EK SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 18:51:56 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N4EK
Operator(s): N4EK
Station: N4EK

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: Dunnellon, FL
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:  246     0
   20:  363     0
   15:    1     0
   10:    0     0
--------------------
Total:  610     0  CW Mults = 72  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 175,392

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Fun contest on Saturday. Slower on Sunday but managed to beat last years score.
Very strange propagation at times. I think it was skewed propagation because
beam headings were not what you think they should have been. Worked 49 states,
only missed hearing AK. KH6LC was my QSO for HI. Thanks. 19 DX mults and 10 ten
more mutipliers than last year. 73, N4EK