[3830] WPX CW K7ABV SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K7ABV SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 May 2018 20:23:55 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 11

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   63
   20:  368
   15:   42
   10:    2
------------

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

with a few hours of very slow sunday afternoon left, decided to call it
"over" for this year...with the usual limited time, and projects
around here, spring time is busy with yard work etc...as usual, some very good
cw op's still around on the bands...makes it fun, I enjoyed cw so much more than
ssb I guess...thanks to all for a fun weekend...and I do plan on ssb later for
wpx..thanks for all the q's again this year...K7ABV, in Montana 61 years and
enjoying it all...