[3830] CWopsT OV2T(PD2R) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pd2r.maarten@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OV2T(PD2R) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 20:22:19 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 18

Call: OV2T
Operator(s): PD2R
Station: OV2T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Saeby
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   6
   20:   6
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  12  Mults = 12  Total Score = 144

Club:

Comments:

My first ever CWT. Did CW Academy in 2016 but never was able to participate in
the CWT or practice CW on air for that matter. Now, during my summer holiday in
OZ, I finally have some time to practice CW and join the CWT fun.
Although I have been doing a little bit of CW contesting in the last two years
(maybe 3 contests), this was a complete different experience. I practice with
Morse Runner but when stations start sending names it becomes a true copying
contest. Fortunately I downloaded the Call History file and that helped this
novice a lot. But not everyone was in the Call History file which caused me to
ask for a number of repeats. Fortunately the ops were patient with me for which
I'm grateful.
Thanks for the Q's and hope to catch you again in the future.

73, Maarten PD2R/OV2T