[3830] CQWW VHF KM4HI SOSB/6 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dino@digital.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF KM4HI SOSB/6 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2018 23:28:03 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: KM4HI
Operator(s): KM4HI
Station: KM4HI

Class: SOSB/6 LP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 10

    6:  173    92
    2:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  173    92  Total Score = 15,916

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Enjoyed this contest with the mix of the three modes. Most activity had shifted
FT8 mode and it was most evident in the lack of cw activity. Lost my RigBlaster
keying function for FT8 before the contest. Still an unsolved mystery. I
resigned to SSB and CW early on until I realized I could key the 7300 by placing
my headset mic next to the PC speaker. Adjust the mic gain and speaker volume
and I was good
to go on DIGI. Sunday propagation was good all day to the upper midwest and then
shifted to CA and TX later adding multipliers. Thunderstorms rolled through
central FL all afternoon forcing several shutdowns and disconnects.
Thanks to all for the Q's. 73 de Jim KM4HI