[3830] NAQP CW NJ8J Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nj8j@benshome.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NJ8J Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2018 07:19:33 +0000

Team: SECC#1

Comments:

Equipment:
Alinco DX-77T
LDG AT-11MP Automatic Antenna tuner

Antennas:
110 ft OCF doublet fed with ladder-line

Logger: N1MM+

This is my new personal best for NAQP CW August.  More Qs that my last high
score in 2014, but less mults(probably because 15M was usable back in 2014, but
it certainly wasn't this year).  I ended up short on full-time, having lost an
hour and a half to work early on (that happens when you work from home).

20 seemed pretty mediocre, with lots of QSB.  By the time I got to them, 40 and
80 was much better.  The 10-Q rate meter spent a fair amount of time between 45
and 60, occasionally breaking 70 or 80.  That's better than what I've done in
the past, where the meter would spend most of the time between 30 and 35.

When I got done, I realized that I had managed to log the entire contest using
the N1MM+ NAQPSSB log instead of the NAQPCW log.  I had to export the log to
ADIF, change the mode for each Q to CW (actually, in ADIF format, pretty easy to
do without worrying about potentially changing a callsign), and import back into
the correct NAQPCW log.