[3830] NAQP CW K8BKM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thammond@chartermi.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K8BKM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2018 12:47:58 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K8BKM
Operator(s): K8BKM
Station: K8BKM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 6:24

  160:   55    22
   80:   99    28
   40:  160    41
   20:  124    42
   15:   15    11
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  454   145  Total Score = 65,830

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: NCC/MRRC Team 6

Comments:

Started late after attending a birthday celebration for my dad, then took some
time off when our son stopped by for a visit. I was just in this for a very
part-time effort and to have fun but ended up making quite a few Q's. I love
this contest - it's non-stop action and doesn't blow an entire weekend.

20 ended up being my "money band" this time around. That's where I
worked the most mults, including HI and YT which just fell in my lap. 20 was
open "everywhere", both short and long skip. WD0T moved me from 20 to
10 which was my only Q on that band. Surprised to miss quite a few states (ND,
NE, RI, NM, ID, OR, WY). Worked WV quite late in the effort - not many on.

Since it wasn't a full-time effort, I pulled the plug at midnight. Had a great
time. Thanks for the Q's.

73, Tom
K8BKM