[3830] NAQP CW W4PK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4PK@w4pk.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W4PK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2018 18:12:01 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   37    16
   40:   99    33
   20:   48    18
   15:   16     7
   10:
-------------------
Total:  200    79  Total Score = 15,800

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Multi-Chapter

Comments:

Fixed all but one of problems that I had with my home-brew control system.  I
had missed a problem with the control of my 40M 4-square so I did not have the
ability to instantly select directions on that band.  I ended up using the 40M
2-element beam on my Force 12 520/240 which is not that "efficient",
but still that was the band that I had most of my contacts on.

I mostly searched and pounced but I did manage a couple of small runs on 40 and
80M.  Limited time as usual but at least I have contributed to the PVRC score!
Thanks for putting up with my mediocre CW skills and for the Q's!

73, Sam W4PK