[3830] NAQP CW K9ZO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K9ZO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 15:15:04 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:   46    20
   80:  136    38
   40:  131    36
   20:  121    31
   15:   31    15
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  468   143  Total Score = 66,924

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Initially, just getting on for a couple QSOs seemed like a challenge.  My recent
lung infection related to immunotherapy put operating in doubt.  Of course, I
was exhausted at the beginning and often in the middle of a run I had to stop,
rest and get the oxygen tank out for a mini break.  I had to go back to the
house to swap and fill tanks - a new contest accessory for me. I must admit to
being on high dosages of steroids and antibiotics.  I quit early because I was
not sure how much I should push myself.

Conditions did not sparkle, but 40 seemed in good shape.  Not much short skip
except on 160, but many SMC members don't have the space for 160 antennas.  I
did not pay any attention to optimizing the operating, just thankful that I
could get on the air.