[3830] NAQP CW W1DYJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larryb@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W1DYJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 16:00:33 +0000

Total:  109    68  Total Score = 7,412

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC CodeWizards

Comments:

RIG: TS590S
ANTENNAS:
         160, 80, 20, 10 - fan dipole at 30'
                >> 4 wires: 160-trap-80 / 30 / 20 / 10
         40, 15 >> 1/4 lambda vertical, 4 elevated radials at 10'
100% S&P
Logger: N3FJP NAQP Contest Log Ver 4.8

My second NAQP CW, and my second CW contest unassisted -- my meager
CW skills are somewhat less meager.

My goal was to beat my January score.  Given that 15 and 10 would have
about the same quiet conditions as in January, and I expected 160 and 80
to be nosier, I felt this was a worthwhile goal.  When I met that goal
and there was time left, I set another goal:  beat both #mults and #Qs on
each band.  I did, and nearly doubled my January score.  It was fun and
felt good!

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ