[3830] NAQP CW 8P5A(W2SC) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tomgeorgens15@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW 8P5A(W2SC) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2018 20:09:45 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: 8P5A
Operator(s): W2SC
Station: W2SC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   16    13
   80:   41    20
   40:  338    45
   20:  683    60
   15:  287    48
   10:   17    12
-------------------
Total: 1382   198  Total Score = 273,636

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #1

Comments:

The purpose of this trip was to bring all my WRTC gear back to 8P and reassemble
the station.  Circumstances allowed me to do this on the NAQP weekend and was
hoping to join the contest if the station was ready.

Spent two long days cleaning up and relabeling the cables, re-configuring the
software, and prepared for future remote operation.

The station was ready for NAQP and worked fine.  I knew that the lowbands would
be a struggle this time of year from 8P, however they were worse than I feared.
 I was hoping for more from the high bands, especially with 10 open both prior
days, but they were not productive as I expected.

Still a fun time a good break from the long list of rebuild and repair items.

Congrats to AA3B and N6TV on their excellent efforts.

73, Tom W2SC 8P5A