[3830] WAE CW N8BJQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW N8BJQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 00:36:34 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: N8BJQ
Operator(s): N8BJQ
Station: N8BJQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 13
Radios: SO2R

   80:   14     0    32
   40:  111   103    90
   20:  326   373    90
   15:   50    24    42
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  501   500   254  Total Score = 254,254

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Fun as usual.  Became a great-grandfather (2nd time) on Saturday morning -
another boy.  Took about 6 hours off to visit them in hospital.  40 was pretty
good both nights.  80 was very noisy on Friday and better on Saturday.  Worked
all loud ones on 80.  Sunday started out pretty well until after noon when the
first T-storm rolled in.  I didn't think it would ever move on.  3 hours later I
got back on for a couple of hours until the next round of storms came by.
Another couple of hours lost.  Finally gave up with about 90 minutes left when I
ran out of stations that wanted to work me and sent all of my QTC's.  Saw some
pretty good scores on the scoreboards.
N1MM worked great with the QTC's.