[3830] WAE CW W2JC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW W2JC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 01:42:46 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: W2JC
Operator(s): W2JC
Station: W2JC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

   80:
   40:  55    67     66
   20:  35           40
   15:
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  90    67    106  Total Score = 16,642

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I don't know if it was just me, but conditions and participation seemed
dreadful. I did not see any 'rare' countries on; did see Saudi Arabia which I
need but he just couldn't pull me thru his QSB with my 60 watts!   Things were
not too bad Sat. night on 40m ...  I even had people who could copy my QTCs with
the measly 60w and dipole!

My hex beam came down in late spring, when the super wet snow caused it to go
off center and snap the 2-inch mast.  Been working ever since to get it back up
on a 40 ft tower -- I really miss it!