[3830] WAE CW K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 01:44:53 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 17:37

   80:    4     0    16
   40:  132    67    93
   20:  241   309    76
   15:    0     0     0
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  377   376   185  Total Score = 139,305

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Was low power for first 12 hours of the contest.  Thanks to KU8E for solving
my amplifier problem.  Heard no activity on 10 or 15.  When I returned home from
church Sunday, there were US stations calling WAE on 15, so I may have just
missed an opening here.  Of course, sometimes I hear the NE stations working
stations I cannot hear on 15M.  20, 40, and 80 were OK here, but QSO totals from
Eu stations seemed to be very low and mults seemed to be down also.  Thanks for
all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.