[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 03:27:32 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 17

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   1      1
   80:  10      9
   40:  21     16
   20:  20     14
   15:   4      4
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  56     44  Total Score = 2,464

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Seemed like a little less activity than last week. Not sure. W9RE was way up
there. Thanks to K7SV for my only four bagger.

Five minute segments: 10, 9, 10, 11, 9, 9, and 8.

Now have my two element 40 yagi and the OB tribander both back up and pointed at
the west coast, so have both directions covered again. Seemed much better of
course. At least I feel better.

Thanks to all for the great fun. I hate to look at 3830 after I post this, since
last week I felt very good, but barely made the top ten with all the blow out
results. Keeping fingers crossed this week.

73, Jim N3BB