[3830] 222Up W2RMA/R Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W2RMA@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 222Up W2RMA/R Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2018 19:45:12 +0000

  5.7:   0
  10G:   5
  24G:   0
------------
Total:  40  Total Score = 21,779

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Better than last year; not as good as hoped.  But FUN anyway.  Getting hard to
find good spots in WPA given windmills and cell tower land closures.   And the
leaf problem.  Don't forget using 144.260 and the CQ!  I was trying to work some
folks from FM19aw and could NOT get a call nor text through even though the
phone said 4 bars!! Over half my Qs were 902up where the points are -- for you
and me.