[3830] NAQP SSB K3YDX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K3YDX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 14:19:29 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K3YDX
Operator(s): K3YDX
Station: K3YDX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:  34     15
   40:  34     14
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  68     29  Total Score = 1,972

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Did not anticipate getting on due to work commitment.  Good news, it rained and
stormed so didn't have to work.  Bad news, it rained and stormed so I couldn't
hear!  After figuring I wasn't going to work I tossed a random length dipole
into the pines and fed some twin-lead to it and got on between thunderstorms and
heavy (S-9 +20db) static crashes to work a few.  Couldn't get it to load on 160
so apologies to those requesting I move up there.  Great hearing so many Bob's
and Dudes memorializing MYA, a true gentleman and ambassador to our hobby.

73,
Hank