[3830] NAQP SSB K7SV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K7SV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 17:28:17 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:   11     7
   80:  129    28
   40:  217    45
   20:   96    36
   15:    7     5
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  461   122  Total Score = 56,242

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC RAPPAHANNOCK 2

Comments:

What a slog. All but one 20M Q was S&P. I tried calling CQ numerous times on
20 with no response until very late in the evening a ME station answered (and it
was a mult!). Bands were noisy from atmospherics and I had line noise the first
half. It was pleasing to hear so many folks using Bob or Dude as names from
coast to coast and Canada to our southern border. Working each one held good
memories but cruising by 3800 or around 3780 and not hearing the melodious
cheerful voice of W4MYA or having him stop by saying Dude instead of his call
certainly reminded me of our great loss. Thanks to all for helping to celebrate
Bob's life in amateur radio!